What If Series Hilarious Scenes Animal facts brought to life! 10 Books Set by Camilla de le Bédoyère - Paperback- Age 4-7
- What if a... Could a Tiger Walk a Tightrope?
- What If: Would an Elephant Enjoy the Seaside?
- Could a Shark do Gymnastics?
- What If: Could a Crocodile Play Basketball?
- Could a Whale Swim to the Moon?
- There's a Triceratops in the Tree House
- There's a T-Rex in Town
- Could a Monkey Waterski?
- Could A Penguin Ride a Bike?
- Could An Octopus Climb A Sky Scraper?
Beat boredom with this hilarious pack of animal books. Join T. rex as he goes to a sleepover, laugh with monkey as he tries to waterski, and watch elephant enjoy the seaside! Along the way, discover just how big, strong and clever these are animals really are!
Have you ever wondered how dinosaurs would cope if they were alive today? Have you ever wondered how wild animals would cope in the human world? What if they went to the dentist? What if they went to a birthday party? What if they came round for dinner?
The What if a ...? pack gives young readers a simple introduction to many amazing wild animals. By imagining them in funny human scenarios, readers can learn about their size, diet and other features. For example, a Stegosaurus weighed as much as three cars – so just imagine how it would play on a seesaw!
Making use of an engaging question and answer format, this book will keep young readers entertained and help them to understand and retain animal facts.